Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I order items from the Longevity Shop?
Nuraxi’s mission is to bring nutrient-rich, real food items to the world. Part of that goal is making online purchasing easy.
- Click on THE LONGEVITY SHOP button in the upper left-hand corner; or click "shop now" on our home page
- Check out our selection or products associated with Sardinian Longevity.
- Click on a product to read about its unique added value and quality
- Click on ADD TO CART
- Review the items in your CART by clicking on the top right corner of your screen
- SIGN IN or CREATE ACCOUNT (under the SIGN IN button) to purchase
- Proceed by entering the requested information
2. How do I update my order?
- If you need to make a change to or cancel your order please send us a message by clicking on CONTACT US at the bottom of the home page and filling out the form.
- Note that we try to process order as fast as possible, to get them to you in the shortest amount of time.
- Nonetheless, contact us and we will do our best to help you out.
3. How do I use a promo code?
You can enter your promo code at checkout.
Enter the code exactly as it appears.
- A promo code cannot be cumulated with other promotions.
- Promotions do not apply to items already on sale.
4. What forms of payments does Nuraxi accept?
Amazon, Amex, Apple Pay, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
Shipping & Delivery
1. When will my order arrive?
From farm to fork. We do our best to get your real-food out to you as soon as possible. Given our relationship with small, local producers, processing time can take about 2-3 days, after which shipping depends on the final destination.
The order confirmation emailed to you at the time of purchase should specify an estimated date of arrival based on the shipping address.
2. How can I track my order?
The order confirmation emailed to you at the time of purchase should specify a tracking number. Contact us if you have not received your order within 2 days of the estimated arrival time.
3. Does Nuraxi ship internationally?
Absolutely! Nuraxi’s mission is to bring real food to the world, using the best of traditional wisdom and modern technology. Efficient and hassle free global shipping is one modern technology we like to leverage.
Of course, we must respect each country’s regulations and thus duty tax might be required dependent on the country to which the items are being shipped.
Nuraxi's Value Story
1. What is Sardinian Longevity?
Sardinia is one of only four Blue Zones on earth; a geographically isolated region where the population shares a common environment, lifestyle, and extraordinary longevity.
Today, Sardinian people live longer and healthier than any other in the world. Astoundingly, while Sardinia only accounts for .002% of the world’s population, the island is home to over 14% of people over 110!
Sure, genetics play a role, but it is estimated that they account for only 10% of the factors influencing longevity. Food, on the other hand, remains a critical determinant.
The Sardinian diet is perhaps the single way of eating with enduring recognition as one of the healthiest. It is rich in antioxidants; and abundant in olives, tomatoes, and ancient grains.
But Sardinian Longevity isn’t only about where that food is grown and how it is processed. Read about each of Nuraxi’s products to learn about it rich history, quality, and Sardinian value.
2. What is Nuraxi?
Nuraxi is an organization with the mission of offering products made from nutrient-rich ancient crop varieties, using ingredients and traditions associated with Sardinian Longevity.
We were shocked to read that over the last 50 years, humanity has managed to remove much of the health benefits in the food we it. We are all aware that the industrialization of the food system and prevailing processing techniques are causing a loss of nutrients before produce even reaches the consumer. So what do we do about it?
We conscientiously seek out local farmers that are sustainably growing olives, tomatoes, ancient grains, or harvesting honey from wild bees on or near organic land. We look for local producers that are using Sardinian traditions to minimally process their grains, or bottling their honey raw, or expressing their oils after pitting them and within 4-hours of plucking them from the tree.
These are often farmers or producers that cherish quality over profitability and for this reason continue to create small batches or limit yields or risk organic growth in a changing client. This are family-owned businesses that would never make it to your doorstep…. until now.
Note that it is precisely this business model that leads to limited volumes of each item and SOLD OUT items. It is our hope that this “delay” will only strengthen your faith in the quality of Nuraxi’s nutrient-rich products.