• 2 Extra virgin olive oil - Two special bottles of our Bosana pitted olive oils ultra-rich in polyphenols for fighting cellular ageing and cardiovascular diseases.
1000 GradeTM Extra Virgin Olive Oil
250 GradeTM Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 5 Raw Honeys - Selection of the finest varieties of raw and balsamic honeys from the Nuraxi range to recreate a gustatory and chromatic panorama of the island.
Wild Mediterranean Shrub Honey
Strawberry Tree Honey
Blackberry Shrub Honey
Oak Honeydew Honey
• 2 Crispy Carasau Breads - Thin and crunchy according to tradition; in the natural and black versions, with the addition of organic charcoal, to set the perfect Sardinian aperitif.
• 2 Gourmet Preserves - Spiny Artichokes and Sun Dried Cherry Tomatoes preserved in Bosana pitted olive oil; to savor the most authentic taste of the island.
• 4 Ancient Grains Pasta varieties - Fregula, Linguine, Paccheruccio and Fusilli; to make you feel the pleasure of eating healthier and more digestible gluten-based products.
• 2 Indigenous Vegetable Creams - wild asparagus and spiny artichoke heart to spread on traditional bread or to dress spectacular dishes.
... AND MANY OTHER SURPRISES FROM NURAXI FOR YOU!
Extraordinary Nutritional Properties
Nuraxi Olive Oil contains from 250 to 1000 milligrams of Polyphenols per liter (mg / L), compared to an average of 100 for high quality extra virgin olive oils. Polyphenols are a family of organic compounds fighting cellular aging by counteracting the action of free radicals. They also are anti-inflammatory and antiviral, helping avoinding the vascularization of abnormal cells produced by the body and regulate the storage of cholesterol in the blood.
Our traditional Pasta and Carasau bread are made with ancient varieties of wheat. This ancestral Sardinian recipe allows to obtain more easily digestible products that can be appreciated even those people who are intolerant to gluten. Additionally, ancient wheat is richer in antioxidants and minerals, has a lower glycemic impact and contains fewer inflammatory cytokines.